Information and consent for the processing of personal data.
Information according to the Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
The legislative decree no. 196/2003 (Italian data protection codex) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law your data will be handled correctly and confidentially by us.
In accordance with article 13 of law 196/2003 we hereby inform you:
1. The supplied data will be used for the following purposes: posta per natale, offerte, conferme e notificazione poliziesca
2. The data processing is carried out in the following way: registrazione a mano e per computer
3. The handing over of your data is voluntarily / binding (if binding indicate the reason). A possible refusal to supply your data has no consequences / has consequences on the fulfillment or partial fulfillment of the contract / on the continuation of the business relationship.
4. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties or broadcast.
5. The owner of the data processing is: Lantschner Maria
6. The person in charge of data processing is: Lantschner Maria
7. 7. You can at any time in relation to the owner of the data processing of your rights within the meaning of Article 7 of the LD 196/2003 which is reproduced below in full at this point.:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Art. 7 -. Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether data are available that concern them, even if they are not saved; she also has the right to have this data communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to receive information
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied if the data are processed electronically;
d) the identification details of the owner, the responsible and the representative designated made within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be passed or the names of representatives in the territory, may become aware as persons responsible or instructed.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data demand;
g) to demand that illegally processed data be deleted, made anonymous or blocked; This also applies to data whose retention for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed is not necessary;
h) to obtain a confirmation that the operations described in letters a) and b), also regarding their content, have been communicated to those to whom the data, or where they were disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or the use of means in relation to the right being protected large.
4. The person concerned has the right to a) the processing of personal data that concern them, to oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, even though pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data that they concern him, when it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
This page was translated with Google Translate. For a grammatically correct text and correct content, please look at the german language version.